In an effort keep our community safe during the Covid-19 pandemic, we will be hosting our meditation practices using the video conferencing application, Zoom. We anticipate offering our teachings and meditations in this manner until it is deemed safe to come together again in the physical realm. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have about this. We are here for each of you.
- To receive information needed to join our Zoom gathering, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond with all of the necessary details.
- To mimic what happens in our center, you can sign in starting at 6:30pm, and the practice will start at 6:45pm. We will be practicing the short form of the practice, to accommodate newcomers.
Please feel free to invite any of your friends/family that might be interested in soothing their nerves in these trying times, by just sending them the above link.
Special Request: Please do NOT unmute your microphones – if someone in the audience coughs with their microphone on, it will interrupt the umdze’s microphone and broadcast the cough instead 🙂 !
Depending on what device you are using, you may be able to join the meeting via your web browser, or you may have to do a one-time (free) download of the Zoom app.
Please follow directions on your device after clicking the link.
Join us every Wednesday for this beautiful Bön Buddhist meditation practice. This weekly meditation practice is open to beginners, experienced practitioners and everyone in between. Our practice is based on the Bön Buddhist wisdom tradition that has been handed down from teachers to students for centuries. Join us and give yourself the gift of meditation with the support of a group.
The first Wednesday of every month will include a focus on supporting beginners. The second Wednesday of each month will include an additional discussion of the lineage masters of the Zhang Zhung.
Our Wednesday sessions consist of the following set of practices:
– The Nine Breathings of Purification
– Tsa Lung (Tibetan Yoga)
– The 5 Warrior Syllables (Tibetan Sound Healing)
– Silent Meditation
– Recitation of the Precious Garland Bardo Prayer (optional)
– The Invocation of Yeshe Walmo
– Dedication of Merit
These sessions are open to the public. Please contact us at email@example.com for details.
There is no fee, but donations are gratefully accepted.